Friday, October 21, 2011

Home on Leave - Oct 2011

I looked forward to this session for weeks after scheduling it.  This soldier is stationed in the Middle East (intentionally vague per their request) and was able to come home on leave for 15 days, so his wife planned a photo session with me.  I was so honored to be a part of this special time for them and took capturing it very seriously.  I prayed a lot about this day asking for guidance in what I shot because I knew how important this was to them.  He would be back overseas by the time I got the photos edited and the slideshow together for them, which made it extra emotional when the time came to share them.  Sharing below a few of my favorite photos and the video I made for her to have to relive the day. 




Praying for his continued safety and for comfort & peace to wash over her while they are apart.